sketch. scan. send.
yup, sketch, scan, send to firstname.lastname@example.org. that’s it. but if you have a voracious appetite for literature and unnecessary instructions, read on…
This is a global rally to get each and everyone of you doodling.
Doodle every square inch of office supplies especially post-its and those irritating note pads that fall to pieces everytime you flip the page.
1. El cheapo pens, pencils or markers supplied by the corporate services department which usually run out of ink or disintegrate in your hands just when you’re told to take something important down in the middle of a meeting.
2. Post-its, note pads or any ample blank surfaces. Bonus points for boss’s forehead.
3. Generous supply of wild imagination.
1. SKETCH – Remember, this is not the Guggenheim online gallery. So just doodle whatever you fancy even if it looks like someone did projectile vomiting on the note pad. Heck, people have paid thousands for what I’d call “suspicious art” which would pretty much make your doodles look like they belong on the ceiling of the sistine chapel.
2. SCAN – Scanning your masterpieces at 72dpi will be sufficient. For those without scanners, you may choose to send in digital photos of the doodles though this may not come out as well.
3. SEND – Send in your masterpieces to email@example.com. Do try to keep the file sizes below 1MB. File types should generally be jpg, gif, bmp. Please include a caption and website, if any, and your name or nickname as well as the country you’re from. In the interest of keeping this site fun and ratings-free, not all submissions may be posted.
time to requisition for new stationery!